President and CEO
Ashish's combination of experience, professionalism and access to a wide variety of products and services help his clients meet their financial goal, estate planning strategy and insurance needs. Whether their goals include preparing for milestone life events like college, retirement, marriage, divorce, starting a family or whether they are simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection; Ashish is their financial guide.
He can provide a broad portfolio of individual, life, disability income, long-term care, insurance protection, asset accumulation strategies, distribution strategies, and financial products and services for families, businesses, and business professionals.
He also designs Health/Dental and group benefit insurance plans for small to mid-size companies in the Tri-state Area. He was named one of the Top Brokers for Oxford Health Plans in 2009 and 2014.He also advises clients on insurance, and retirement related matters in South Florida.
His specialties include offering total financial needs analysis through a network of experienced professionals with expertise in:
- Retirement Plan Analysis, Estate Planning Strategies
- Employee Benefit & Retention Strategies
- Business Continuation Strategies, Trust Services
- Guaranteed Income Annuities - (Deferred Income Annuities & Single Premium Immediate Annuities)
- College Funding & Savings Strategies (529 Plans)
- IRAs, Roth IRAs & Rollovers
CA Insurance (License Number: 0D13240), Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey
California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, ,Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Virginia
Awards & Accolades:
- MassMutual's Agent Growth Award: 2000
- He is a self-proclaimed "foodie," and enjoys traveling whenever he can. He resides in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) Blue Chip Qualifier 2013, 2014 & 2015, 2016 - 2021
MassMutual's Leader Conference Qualifier: 2001 to 2005, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2015, 2016 – 2021